Saturday 29 September 2012

Fizzbox Goes Online!

After a lot of leaning how stuff works I've finally got something to show for my time online.
Fizzbox.com was unavailable as a domain name (taken by a silly company who buys the internet and sells it for more than its worth).
So I've gone with a domain that reflects the tagline, A Universe In A Box.

Find me at universeinabox.com.

As I write this there are still quite a few broken links, non - existent sims etc. to sort out, but I was just super excited creating a website so I put it on unfinished.
I'll get some of these things done as well as some more simulation things in the next couple of weeks. Keep an eye out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Manchester, United Kingdom
Second year physics student at the University of Manchester, interested in simulation and education.